Private Yoga Packages
There are a multitude of reasons that public yoga classes may not be the best option for you and that is why offering private yoga is very important to us! Private yoga allows individuals and small groups (4 people and under) to take advantage of one-on-one coaching. Our coaches will create training programs specific to you and your goals! Wondering if this is what you’ve been looking for? Let us try and answer your questions and misconceptions:
Who is private yoga is a good option for?
- people starting a yoga journey that may not be ready to enter public classes
- small groups of people who want a yoga class just for them
- individuals rehabilitating specific injuries or problem areas
- regular and new yoga practitioners with specific goals (handstands, stress reduction, etc)
- larger groups looking to run a private yoga session (8-16 hours required for this pricing option)
Private yoga is just too expensive.
We are here to tell you that it doesn’t not have to cost you an arm and leg to take advantage of private yoga, in fact, we may just save you an arm or leg! (insert wink face) Sometimes making changes does come at a cost, but you truly can’t put a cost on your goals. Investing in yourself is one of the best things you can do no matter what and it doesn’t need to break the bank. All of our pricing is based on an hourly teaching rate and fluctuates based on frequency. We offer 1, 8, 12 and 16 class options that extend over 3 months. Prices vary from $75/hour - $125/hour.
Where do these session take place?
Our private yoga sessions take place in studio! This way you get to take advantage of what our facility has to offer and truly get what you pay for! We will come to you if you are a larger group or corporation looking to set up a series of classes (8, 12, or 16 classes). We would love to chat more about your private yoga options, just give us a call!