Sweat. Chill. Be.
Pure Living Yoga Retreat
The FIRST EVER Pure Living Yoga Retreat is finally here! Get ready for an epic immersion style retreat under the energy of the full moon. We have manifested a weekend that will take you through each and every aspect of yoga and community in the most organic and expansive way possible. The Pure Living Yoga method is all about exploring the full spectrum of practice to help us find pure balance in our lives. This amazing weekend will create space for you to relinquish your limits and explore the depths of your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual body. Plan your weekend of movement, meditation, relaxation, and fun in anyway you want to get exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
This is your weekend!
This is Pure Living!
Dates & Location
July 27th - 29th, 2018
Living Skies Retreat, Lumsden SK
- Super Early Bird (available until April 30th)
- $495/person (Single Room with Bath)
- $470/person (Shared Double Room/Bed with Bath) (for groups of two only) SOLD OUT
- Early Bird (available until May 31st)
- $570/person (Single Room with Bath)
- $545/person (Shared Double Room/Bed with Bath) (for groups of two only) SOLD OUT
- Regular Pricing (available until July 20th)
- $620/person (Single Room with Bath)
- $595/person (Shared Double Room/Bed with Bath) (for groups of two only) SOLD OUT
Pricing includes accommodations, meals (vegan), small snacks, and 18 workshops/classes. Participants can bring their own snacks as long as they are store bought; homemade food is not allowed due to food safety regulations. Please contact us if you require any other dietary assistance.
Sample retreat Schedule
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Arrival/Check-in
- 5:00pm: Opening Ceremony
- 5:30pm-6:30pm: Eating Intuitively (Supper Workshop)
- 6:45pm-8:15pm: Mala Making Meditation ($$$) or Workshop/Class
- 8:15pm: Free Time
- 9:00pm-11:00pm: Full Moon Party
- 7:00am-8:15am: Salute the Sun Morning Hike & Meditation
- 7:00am-9:00am: Light breakfast/coffee & tea/free time (self serve/come & go)
- 8:45am-10:00am: Kundalini Yoga
- 9:30am-10:30am: SUP Yoga 1 (Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga) ($$$)
- 10:15am-11:15am: Fear to Flow: A Personal Development Workshop
- 11:00am-12:00pm: SUP 2 ($$$)
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Deep Yin & Breathing
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:45pm-2:45pm: Natural Magik
- 3:00pm-4:00pm: Workshop/Class
- 4:15pm-5:30: Freedom Flow 1 or Freedom Flow 2
- 5:30pm: Free Time
- 6:30pm-7:30pm: Supper
- 7:30pm: Free Time
- 8:00pm-10:00pm: Yin Reiki Massage & Yoga Nidra Meditation
- 8:00am-9:00am: Morning Music & Movement Meditation
- 9:15am-10:15am: Cacao Ceremony ($$$) or Workshop/Class
- 10:30am-11:30am: Brunch
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Desire Map
- 1:15pm-2:00pm: Closing Ceremony
- 2:00pm-3:30pm: Departure
Some of the most sought after teachers, leaders and yogis from all over Saskatchewan & Canada will joining us and sharing their offerings at this retreat! Along with your PLY home base #yoganinjas, Kevin Naidoo, Andrea Kehler, Brittany Reid, Robin Hilton, and Matt Yausie (just to name some) will be joining us!
This schedule is open to change up until the week before the event. Details on workshops, classes, and teachers will continue to be added as we get closer to the retreat.
Some events listed are extra offerings ($$$) that will be paid for separately and will be limited in space. Registration for these offerings will open-up closer to May, first come first serve.
On top of this schedule, some of our leaders will be offering private sessions. This gives you the option to support your experience and these individuals. More information will be coming soon!
Payment is due upon registering for this retreat. Once payment has been made, no refund or credit will be extended should you have to cancel your reservation after June 21st. Any cancelation before June 21st will be refunded 50% of the initial ticket cost.